If you believe in Astrology, you would love to grow these Indoor Plants According to Zodiac Signs to live a happy and healthy life.
When it comes to picking houseplants, everyone chooses plants that are easy to grow, have beautiful foliage or flowers, remain manageable, and cleanse indoor air. But have you thought about selecting Indoor Plants According to Your Zodiac Sign? Even if you don’t believe in Astrology, you can grow one or two of them for fun.
Indoor Plants According to Zodiac Sign
1. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Aquarians are free-spirited at heart and don’t like any restrictions in their lives. This liberal attitude makes English Ivy, Lifesaver Plant, and Pothos an ideal choice for them! Also, Azalea flowers match with the personality of Aquarians the best!
- The trailing leaves of English Ivy show an aquarian’s free nature and persona.
- Lifesavers are exotic plants that don’t ask for much maintainance and perfectly suits the easygoing nature of this zodiac sign.
- Pothos purifies the air and makes it pure for others to breathe, which signifies the helping nature of Aquarians.
2. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
- The flexible nature and adaptability to low light conditions make the ZZ plant an ideal pick for Pisces.
- The low-maintenance attribute and healing properties of Aloe Vera perfectly suit empathetic Pisces.
3. Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- Snake plants don’t require any special treatment except occasional watering. The architectural and sharp leaves of the snake plant resemble the frank nature of Aries.
- The prickly cactus plants have a hard protective exterior that nobody dares to mess with, just like Aries!
4. Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- Bromeliads prefer bright light and attention, a temperamental plant for a stubborn sign.
- Fiddle leaf figs are famous for their trendy look. The plant is quite demanding and needs special care. These features match with Taurus.
5. Gemini (May 21- June 20)
- The cheerful leaves of philodendron reflect the optimism of Geminis. Also, this trailing plant adapts easily to most indoor conditions.
- Sturdy, robust, colorful, and low-maintenance nature of succulents reflects the attribute of this sign.
6. Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- The caring nature of Cancerian will pamper the money tree, and in return, this lucky plant will bring prosperity and fortune to the sign holder’s home.
- Spider plants are forgiving and give birth to baby spider plants. Hence they are perfectly suitable for supportive Cancerians.
7. Leo (July 23 – August 22)
Leos are warm, cheerful, and charismatic, which attracts people to them. Their attractive physical appearance also becomes more prominent with the self-confidence they acquire. Red Aglaonema, Flamingo lily, Crown of Thorns match with the fiery spirit of this sign.
- The stunning red-green foliage of Red Aglaonema complements the warm and cheerful attitude of Leo.
- No plant can beat the glamour of bright waxy red bracts of Flamingo lily, and it can be a focal point in any style of home decor, reflecting Leo’s showy character!
- The Crown of thorns is an attractive plant with prickly thorns that depict self-confidence.
8. Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
Virgos are supportive, trustworthy, have a practical approach towards life, and a sense of responsibility for delivering the best quality work. Their determined work ethics and supporting nature matches with Orchids and Rubber Tree.
- Orchids are low care and don’t die easily, plus their beautiful flowers show quality.
- The leathery foliage of a Rubber tree requires care, which Virgos can responsibly do.
9. Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Libras are social, gracious, diplomatic, and art-loving. They also enjoy activities, like visiting museums and theaters. Monstera plants, Peace Lily, and Tree Philodendron are two appropriate choices for rational and balanced Libras.
- The split, symmetrical, long leaves of monstera plants portray the sophisticated and suave social life of Libras.
- The elegance of Peace lily needs no introduction! The white bracts with green foliage add an extra dimension to any decor and complement the traits of Libras.
- Philodendron bipinnatifidum has beautiful foliage, which reveals the artistic nature of this sign.
10. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
People with this sign are straightforward, determined, independent, and are not afraid to claim their perspective. The fervent and honest character makes Dracaenas, Jade plant, and Kalanchoes are a perfect companion for scorpions.
- Just like scorpions, dracaena plants will directly tell you what they need like—droopy or soft yellow leaves indicate overwatering.
- Jade plants are determined to survive in extreme conditions, just like Scorpios!
- Plants from kalanchoe genus can self-propagate themselves, i.e., Mother of Millions, this exhibits the independent nature.
11. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- The heart-shaped leaves with prominent white veins make this rare plant–that needs extra care & love, a perfect pick for loving Sagittarians.
- As Sagittarians are flexible travelers, they’ll admire the adaptable nature of air plants because they are not bound to growing in soil.
12. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Capricorns are responsible and disciplined. They are also realistic, traditional, and driven by rules. Bonsai and Lucky bamboos suit this aspiring zodiac sign the most. Also, Pansy flowers match with the personality of Capricorns the best!
- Bonsai is an old traditional plant, and caring for this plant needs discipline and patience, which can be easily carried out by Capricorns.
- Ambitious Capricorns want to control every aspect of life, and for this, they definitely need some good luck! And what could be better than Lucky Bamboo for this!