If you love mini houseplants then have a look at these Unique DIY Succulent Planter Ideas for 2021 to grow these plants in style!
Grow your fleshy friends in different and attractive ways taking an idea from these Unique DIY Succulent Planter Ideas for 2021!
Have a look at some awesome indoor plant display ideas here
Unique DIY Succulent Planter Ideas for 2021
1. Wooden Vertical Succulent Garden
Scrap wood for the wooden frame, few live succulents, a scrap piece of plywood for the back of the frame along with few other supplies are all you need for this DIY.
Have a look at the diy wood succulent planter ideas here
2. Concrete Planters Using Recycled Carton
Make cute planters using recycled cartons or containers with concrete for your succulents. Details are here.
3. Succulent Pots Made of Twine
All you have to do is to apply mod podge onto the container and then wrap the twine around it. Click here for details.
4. Shamrock Succulent Wall Planter
Chicken wire, sphagnum moss, cactus potting soil, a wooden frame, and a few other supplies are all you need for this DIY.
5. Spray Paint Ombre Planters
Different colored spray cans are all you need to give your planters a colorful twist! Click here for details.
6. Recycled Succulent Planters
These Recycled Succulent Planters are made using empty tin or aluminum cans of various sizes.
7. Recycled Can Succulent Centerpiece
Do not throw away empty cans as you can use them creatively to make these planters.
8. Berry Basket Succulent Planters
Get adorable aqua plastic berry baskets from a local store and grow your favorite succulents in style!
9. Old Jars into Succulent Planting Pots with Color-Block Twine
Using various colors of string-like twine, hemp, yarn, jute, make cute little planters for your succulents. Details are here.
10. Easy Succulent Container Garden
All you need is a container with drainage holes, window screening or landscape fabric, and some succulents for this DIY!
11. Repurpose Glass Yogurt Jars into Succulent Planters
Do you have old glass yogurt jars? Make attractive planters with them with the help of this DIY.
12. Wall Planter With Succulents
Using wooden pallets, you can make a space-saving hanging succulent wall garden with ease. Click here for details.
13. Vintage Tea Tin Succulents
Use colorful vintage tea cans to grow succulent of different colors!
14. Succulent Wreath with Terracotta Pots
A great way to display colorful succulents, you can easily make this wreath with the help of terracotta pots.
15. Succulent Garden in the Kitchen
Have a look at this DIY to make a quick succulent garden for your kitchen countertop!
16. Anthropologie-Inspired DIY Succulent Planter
Pick any unused pot or vessel and grow small succulents in cactus mix planting soil. To know how to do it easily, click here.
17. Thrifted Brass Light Fixture Turned Glam Terrarium
If you want a classy succulent planter, then this Thrifted Brass Light Fixture Turned Glam Terrarium is the one for you!
18. Mini Wooden Succulent Planters
Drill out small wooden planters to grow succulents in them. Click here for all the information.
19. Rustic Succulent Pots
Turn ordinary-looking terra cotta pots into fabulous succulent planters with the help of this DIY.
20. Mini Succulent Garden in a Jar
Make a mini succulent garden in an old jar with ease and display your fleshy plants in style!
21. Indoor Succulent Garden
You just need a shallow concrete planter and some succulents to make this one!
22. Wine Bottles as Gorgeous Succulent Planters
Cut wine bottles horizontally and grow succulents inside for a spectacular looking planter. Details are here.
23. Mercury Glass Succulent Planters
Using a mercury glass spray, you can turn old glasses into attractive planters. Click here for details.
24. Hanging Succulents From Propagated Cuttings
Hang small pots or candle holders to display succulents in style on windows. Details are here.
25. Thanksgiving Tablescape with Succulent Centerpiece
Get a Pumpkin baker or similar vase, styrofoam disc, succulent stems, moss, and filler to make this one.
26. A Succulent Picture Frame
Use an old picture frame to grow succulents in style and hang it to a wall. Details are here.