If you have got a limited outdoor space, it’s important to utilize every bit of it. Don’t miss windows either! Check out 16 DIY Indoor Window Garden Ideas for inspiration.
1. Hanging Window Herb Garden
2. Kitchen Countertop Herb Garden
Make a kitchen countertop herb garden using old food cans. Find the steps at HGTV.
3. Self Watering Window Herb Garden
Recycle wine bottles to create this self-watering indoor window garden to grow herbs. Visit Design Sponge for the tutorial.
4. Indoor Window Sill Herb Garden
5. Window Pane Vegetable Garden
If you’re living in a home where only outdoor space is a window, then this DIY post at Gardenista can be useful.
6. DIY Vertical Window Garden out of Soda Bottles
Also Read: DIY Window Box Ideas
7. DIY Tomato Window Garden
You don’t need a garden to grow homegrown juicy tomatoes. Do this right at your apartment window with the help of this tutorial here.
8. Indoor Window Garden How-to
Check out this descriptive post to learn how she made this beautiful indoor window garden.
9. DIY Window Garden for Herbs and Small Vegetables
This post here explains how you can grow herbs and small vegetables on your window.
10. Indoor Herb Garden
If you can arrange and install a frame like this to hang containers on your window, you’ll have a perfect setup for growing aromatic herbs. Must check out these ideas to create an indoor herb garden.
11. Hydroponic Window Garden
Learn how this vertical hydroponic window garden was made to grow herbs and cooking plants here.
12. Plastic Bottle DIY Window Herb Garden
In our list of DIY Indoor Window Garden Ideas, you’re again encountering a project with plastic bottles. This time, it’s decorative as well. Check out the instructions here.
13. Kitchen Window Mason Jar Herb Garden
14. How to Design a Window Garden
This is a good read, must check it out at Garden Design.
15. Grow a Window Herb Garden by Ikea
16. How to Create a Windowsill Herb Garden
Our six step guide here will teach you how to create a herb garden on a window sill.
Also Read: 12 Best Herbs You Can Grow Indoors