This easy-peasy Tetra Pak Craft is a great recycling project. You can make this DIY Vase for almost free of cost, and it looks good too!
Recycle a tetra pak or juice carton to make a cool DIY flower vase from it. It won’t cost you a dime and your decor item will be ready. Keep a fresh cut flower in it or use a faux flower, it will look beautiful.
- One Empty Tetra Pak or Any Juice Carton
- Acrylic Paint
- Permanent Marker (Black)
- Fresh Flower
- Paint Brush
- Start the project by rinsing the tetra pak well with water.
- Wipe it clean and paint it with acrylic paint.
- Once done, allow it to dry up completely for some time.
- When dried, make geometric patterns with the help of the permanent marker.
Your DIY Vase project is completed, pour some water in it and then your only cut flower. If you’re using a faux flower, fill 1/4 of your vase with sand to add weight in it.
The original tutorial in detail for this tetra pak craft is available in German on Rose & Grey. You can check it out there using Google Translate.