Put your home’s vertical space near a window to perfect use by displaying greenery with these Best Hanging Plants in Front of Windows Ideas.
Houseplants grow in full glory when exposed to a few hours of sunlight, and can you think of a better spot than being close to the window? If you agree–try one of these “Best Hanging Plants in Front of Windows Ideas.”
Check out the Best Plants for Hanging Baskets here
Best Hanging Plants in Front of Windows Ideas
1. Spider Plants and Asparagus Ferns in Hanging Rope Planters
If you have a big and bright window, hang houseplants such as Spider Plant and Asparagus Ferns in rope planters, so they can bask in the morning sun.
Find the Best Low-Light Hanging Houseplants here
2. Colorful Macrame Planters by the Window
Add a dash of color to the bland interiors by hanging houseplants in colorful macrame planters.
3. Vining Houseplant in a Suspended Wooden Slate Hanger
Love minimal decors? This hanging plant in front of the window idea is just for you. Place the vining beauty in a suspended wooden slate hanger, and you are done!
4. Pothos Vining Beautifully over the Kitchen Sink
Pothos love humid atmospheres. Their best spot can be in your kitchen, just above the sink. If there’s a window around, nothing like it! Read more here.
Find the Best Ideas for Planting Pothos in Unique Styles here
5. Belt Plant Hangers for a Creative Look
Let your creativity flow while planning your interior decor. This belt plant hanger will flaunt the pretty houseplants in style. Learn more here.
6. Crescent and Conical Metal Planters for Houseplants
One of the best hanging plants in front of window ideas. All you need are showy metal planters and some easy-growing houseplants to mimic this style. Learn more here.
7. Bird’s Nest Fern Twinning with Glossy Green Ceramic
Beautiful planters accentuate the beauty of houseplants, especially those with textured foliage. Invest in classy planters to upgrade your interior decor game.
8. Houseplants in DIY Fishnet Hanging Planters
Weave this fish-net hanging planter using macrame and display your favorite houseplants with a personal touch. Tutorial is here.
9. Moss Sphere Hanging Planters for Orchids
Compliment the beautiful orchids with moss sphere planters. Suspend them using S-hooks from the ceiling. One of the best hanging plants in front of window ideas on this list!
10. Trailing Houseplants over the Reading Nook
Training the houseplants around your reading nook is one of the easiest hanging plants in front of window ideas. Enjoy your reading time in natural light with a touch of greenery.
Find some Beautiful Ideas to Display Houseplants here
11. Hanging Blanket of String of Pearls
Flaunt your gardening skills by adding a bushy String of Pearls by the window. This alone is enough to awestruck your guests.
12. Array of Hoyas and Monstera in Macrame Hangers
Let the vines dangle in their full glory by suspending them in macrame plant hangers by the window.
13. Airplant Crystal Moon Suncatcher
Do you love suncatchers? Bring home this crystal moon suncatcher cum plant holder.
14. Pretty Pothos in a Disco Globe Hanger
Perfect for celebrations and glammy occasions, this disco globe hanger will make for perfect party decor.
15. Halloween-Themed Hanging Houseplant Garden
Add a touch of spookiness to your interiors with this Halloween-themed decor around the indoor hanging garden.
Find the Best Halloween Garden Ideas here
16. Braided Macrame Planter Garden by the Window
Braided macrame planters add a boho vibe without involving much fancy decors. Perfect for minimalistic home decor lovers!
17. Hanging Houseplants in Showy Planters
Displaying houseplants in showy planters is one of the easiest yet most clever hanging plants in front of window ideas. Tie macrame around the pot and hang them.
18. Pilea peperomioides, Spider Plant & Pothos Hanging from the Curtain Pole
This gorgeous trio is sure to liven your interiors. Just hang them from the curtain pole or any sturdy support by the window.
Look at the Best Indoor Flowering Curtain Ideas here
19. Transparent Drop Shaped Planters
How cool is this hanging plants in front of window idea! Just get some showy drop-shaped planters and grow an Airplant garden of your own.
20. Suspended Houseplant Tray by the Window
Group the houseplants and display them on a wooden tray, suspending them from the ceiling using S-hooks and metal chains.
21. Hanging Houseplants in Macrame Pot Covers
Do you like macrame decor? Include more of it in your home by weaving pot covers for the planters, adding an effortless charm to the plants.
Find the Best Macrame Wall Planter Ideas here
22. Christmas Cactus in Kokedama Ball Planter
Christmas is around the corner, so why not deck your house with this lovely houseplant? Also, the vivid red blooms go well with kokedama planters.
23. Macrame Plant Hanger with ZZ and Rubber Fig
Macrame plant hangers are a stand-alone decor piece! Fill the empty horizontal space with ZZ and Rubber Figs for a complete look.
24. Zig-zag Arrangement of Hanging Succulents
Arranging succulent planters at different levels is an easy way to create a visual appeal without much effort. It is one of the best hanging houseplants in front of window ideas!
Find the Best Trailing Succulents for Hanging Baskets here
25. Dainty Spider Plant Hanger
The lean variegated leaves look gorgeous, cascading over the edge of hanging pots. Make one for yourself.
26. Dreamy Duo of Macrame Planters
You don’t need a lot of fancy stuff to liven up the dull corners of your house. Just a pair of macrame planters and some fairy lights will do the job.
27. Pretty Pothos Crowning Blue Macrame Pot
Boost your productivity by adding some tropical vibes to your workspace. Hang lush Pothos in a hexagonal blue macrame planter and display mini houseplants on the work desk.
28. Creative Macrame Planters for a Boho Vibe
Put on your creative hat and weave different textures of macrame plant holders. You can also go for a variety of showy planters on display.
29. Hanging Pot Rack Decked with Houseplants
Install a hanging pot rack near the window and suspend the tropical houseplants in there. It not just looks beautiful, but the glass pane provides them warmth in frosty climates.
Look at the Best Hanging Decoration Ideas for Backyard here
30. Tropical Trio Hanging from DIY Plant Rod
The intricate texture of Maranta foliage is a treat to plant lovers. Hang it along with other heart-shaped foliage pothos on a DIY hanging plant rod.
31. An Array of Hanging Houseplants by the Window
Got String plants, Pothos, and other drooping houseplants in your collection? Hang them from the curtain rod and enjoy a cozy plant corner to yourself.
32. Macrame Planters Hanging From Industrial Pipe
Here‘s a useful DIY that shows how you can use an industrial pipe to put this fantastic hanging plant in front of the window idea to use!
33. A Tropical Adobe!
Dedicate a sunny corner of your house to these tropical houseplants. Display them on hanging macrame plant hangers, trail them sideways, or simply grow them in pots by the window.