Do not throw away the extra bottles in your garage and recycle them creatively using these awesome Wine Bottle Water Feature Ideas!
Though there are various ways you can use empty bottles of wine, in this post, check out some really interesting Wine Bottle Water Feature Ideas that you’ll surely love to make.
Have a look at some amazing wine bottle ideas in the garden here
Wine Bottle Water Feature Ideas
1. Wine Barrel Water Fountain
Here’s an easy-to-make water feature that can be completed on the weekend. Click here for details!
2. Wine Bottle Water Feature
See this video to learn how to make this cool wine bottle feature for your garden.
3. Barrels and Bottles Water Feature
Here’s a detailed video on how you can make a big water feature in your backyard using wine bottles and barrels.
4. Wine Bottles in Barrel Fountain
Here’s a fun wine bottle water feature you can make with a few bottles, wooden barrels, and a water pump.
5. Upside Down Hanging Wine Bottle Water Feature
All you need are some empty wine bottles, pipe fittings, and a water pump to make this one in your backyard.
6. Champagne Bottle Water Feature
Use an empty champagne bottle in place of a tap and let the water fall on a barrel with a wine glass.
7. Wine Bottle and Barrel Waterfall
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find a tutorial for this amazing idea.
8. Water Feature with Wine Bottle and Pump
This homemade budget water fountain will be a great addition to a patio or garden.
9. Floating Water Fountain
We found this on Etsy; take inspiration make something similar for yourself.
10. Wine Bottle and Glass Water Feature
It can add a lot of appeal to your garden, and you can also use a wine barrel of your choice to make it look more charming!
11. Cool Wine Bottle Fountain
Some colorful wine bottles and a bowl with a water pump are all you need to make this one for your garden.
12. Wine Bottles in Metal Casing Water Feature
The metal casing will ensure that the wine bottles stay in place as water fall from their mouth. A small yet appealing project you must definitely try.
13. Wine Bottle in Barrel with Large Glass Water Feature
Here’s a neat water feature having a big barrel and a wine bottle sticking out, with water falling into the large wine glass.
14. Wine Bottle Fountain Sculpture
If you want a water feature that also adds a rustic charm to space, then this is something you should try.
15. Wine Bottle Fountain with Flowers
Add some real or faux floating flowers and leaves in a barrel with a wine bottle water feature like this.
16. Jack Daniels Bottle Water Feature
This can be a great addition to a corner. You’ll need multiple booze bottles, a pump, a pallet, and some other supplies for this.
17. Wine Bottle in Bucket Fountain
You will need a small stand or bricks to put the bucket on top over a wooden barrel and a water pump for the wine bottles for this one.
18. Metal Stand Wine Bottle Fountain
A ready-made metal stand can be used to hold wine bottles on top of a metal bucket inside a wooden barrel. You can also grow your favorite flowers in it!