Here’s everything about Ixora Maui Red Care and Growing Guide. This could be a perfect pick if you want a showstopper houseplant.
Ahoy there! Welcome to the world of Ixora Maui Red! This hybrid Ixora is like a vacation in a plant, with its vibrant, rich red flowers that bloom non-stop, making it an absolute stunner in any garden or living space. The best part? It’s low maintenance, so you can sit back, relax, and soak up all that tropical paradise without lifting a green thumb. So what are you waiting for? Add a pop of Maui Red to your life and bask in its everlasting sunshine. Read on to learn all about Ixora Maui Red Care and Growing Guide.
Learn How to Grow Goldfish Plant here
Propagating Ixora Maui Red
Follow these steps to grow baby Ixora Maui Red:
- Watch out for dark purple berries on the flowers, which sometimes contain seeds that are ready for their big break.
- Rinse off the pulp and soak the seeds overnight for a head start.
- Fill a 2-3-inches pot with seed starter mix, and plant the seeds, watering them thoroughly.
- Cover the pot with a plastic bag to create a mini greenhouse and place it in a warm area with moderate light.
- As soon as the seed germinates in 10-12 weeks, move your little sprout into brighter light and say goodbye to the bag.
Check out this One Secret to Grow Any Plant From a Cutting
Best Pot Size for Growing Ixora Maui Red
The best pot size for growing Ixora Maui Red would depend on the size of the plant. As a general guideline, an 8-10 inches deep and wide pot would be suitable for an average-sized Ixora Maui Red plant.
It is important to choose a pot that provides enough room for the plant’s roots to grow and spread.