Fan of variegated large foliage plants? These Indoor Caladium Ideas from Instagram will lure you into gracing your home with this beauty!
Caladiums come in plenty of shades, shapes, and sizes and shower the best tropical vibes wherever they grow. Spruce your interiors by taking inspiration from these Indoor Caladium Ideas from Instagram!
Look at the Best Caladium Varieties here
Indoor Caladium Ideas from Instagram
1. Colorful Corner of Hanging and Potted Houseplants
Dedicate a corner of your house to display the stunning houseplants. For this purpose, you may use plant stands, pots, and hanging planters.
Learn about Growing Heart of Jesus Caladiums here
2. Variegated Caladiums Family on a Plant Stand
Group the different specimens of Caladium on a low stool for a beautiful foliar show.
3. Gorgeous Houseplants Bouquet in Showy Planters
Caladiums go pretty well with Ferns, Persian Shields, and Snake Plants. Group them in showy planters for attractive decor.
4. Caladiums Basking by the Window with other Houseplants
Utilize your sunny windowsill to the fullest by displaying your favorite houseplants in pretty containers.
5. Room of Variegated Caladiums
Own a collection of variegated Caladiums? Gather them all in one place.
6. Florida Calypso Decking the Center Table
The large foliar specimen is sure to lure your guests with its beauty!
Want to Grow Caladiums in Water? Click here
7. Caladium Thriving under Grow Light with other Houseplants
Give your indoor caladiums a dose of bright warmth with grow lights.
8. Array of Gorgeous Caladiums
Line the gorgeous caladiums in pretty planters in the living room.
9. Queen of Variegated Caladiums!
This large foliage variegated Caladium is such a showstopper!
10. Mini Wooden Stand of Multi-Sized Houseplants
Give dimension to your house by arranging multi-sized foliar species on a mini wooden shelf.
Find the Best Houseplants to Keep your Home Warm here
11. Caladium ‘Allure’ Setting Houseplant Goals
Take your houseplants collection game to the next level with this white beauty—Caladium ‘Allure’.
12. Beautiful Color Show!
Flaunt your gardening skills by displaying colorful Caladiums at the entrance.
13. Vintage Caladium Spot
Upgrade the aesthetics of your interiors by planting Caladiums in cane and stone planters, as shown in the picture.
14. Stunning Indoor Caladium in a Cheery Green Ceramic
Colorful ceramics never go out of style! Get one that goes well with your Caladium.
15. White and Green Caladiums against Pastel Backdrop
Green and white foliage Caladiums will look stunning against the pastel walls of your room.
Check out some Beautiful Houseplant Centerpiece Ideas here
16. Large Foliage Pinky Queen in a Mini Black Pot
Awestruck your guests with this large foliage, ‘Pinky Queen’, as a tabletop dispay.
17. Houseplants in Cane Pots Showering Boho Vibes
Give your interiors a bohemian makeover by displaying Caladiums and other Houseplants in Cane pots.
18. Tropical Oasis!
Turn your home into a tropical oasis by including the gorgeous specimens shown in the picture.
19. Portable Caladium Stand
A portable Caladium stand will help you move the houseplants with ease.
20. Caladium Lindeni Standing Tall Between Rubber Figs
Not just colors, Caladiums come in Green, too; look at this beauty!
Look at some Beautiful Houseplant Decoration Ideas here
21. Beautiful Combination of Red & Green!
This beautiful combo of red and green is sure to become the focal point of your house.
22. Stunning Carolyn Whorton in a White Pot
Display the most beautiful Caladium ‘Carolyn Whorton’ in a white pot for distinct home decor.
23. A Contrasting Caladium Corner
Create a contrasting Caladium corner at your house, displaying ‘Allure’ with some colorful Caladiums.
24. Large Pink Caladium Highlighting amidst the Houseplants
Add the large foliage pink caladium to your houseplant collection and watch it steal the show!