Using these awesome Hanging Plant Ideas for Bathrooms, you can bring a touch of greenery and enjoy nature while having a relaxing bath!
If you want to bring the feeling of the open showers you see in luxurious resorts, take inspiration from these ideas. Having plants also make this space more relaxing and calm.
Check out our article on bathroom garden here
Hanging Plants Ideas for Bathrooms
1. Hanging Plants for Small Bathrooms
2. Plants by the Bathroom Window
3. Hoyas with Other Plants by the Tub
4. Hanging Pothos and Snake Plants
5. Plants in a Large Bathroom with a Tub
6. Trailing Plant Near a Shower, You can Replace with Faux Plants as Well
7. Plant Lover’s Bathroom
8. Install Plant Shelves in Bathroom
9. Hanging Plants with Printed Tiles
10. Mini Jungle in a Bathroom
11. Plants on the Shower Wall
View this post on Instagram
🌻Ensuite inspo 🌻 . . Any recommendations for bathroom loving plants? I can’t wait to start adding plants to our house once it’s built. One of the areas I want to experiment with is our ensuite 😍 . In our build design we have a long shower. We thought about having the double shower head (one on each end) but realistically they both wouldn’t get used at the same time so the additional $400 wasn’t worth it… . So instead we are thinking of adding shelves on far side to add plants 🌱 . . #homegroupwa #homegroup #homebuilder #firsthome #buildinspo #mybuildingjourney #bathroomdesign #bathroominspo #ensuite #plants #bathroomplants #decor #homedecor #myhome
what if my br doesn’t have a window?