Growing Herbs in Plastic Bottles is an ideal way to reuse throwable soda or water bottles and creating a mini garden at zero cost!
We all are aware that it’s difficult to recycle plastic and rather than throwing plastic bottles away, you can reuse them in creative ways. One of them is Growing Herbs in Plastic Bottles. It’s an innovative trash-to-treasure craft and can be completed in less than an hour!
Check out our article on growing a herb garden in small space here
Growing Herbs in Plastic Bottles Ideas
1. Plastic Bottle Herb Garden in Less Space
2. Cute Plastic Herb Planter
3. Self-watering Herb Garden with Plastic Bottle
4. Hanging Plastic bottles herb Garden
5. Framed Plastic Bottle Herb Garden
6. Hanging Vertical Herb Garden
7. Plastic Bottle Containers for Herbs
8. Plastic Bottle Farm Animal Planter
9. Easy DIY Vertical Herb Garden
Reuse soda bottles for growing herbs! Hang them upside down on the wall. Make a hole in their caps for good drainage. Click here for more info.
10. Colorful Plastic Bottle Planter
How about converting plastic bottles into colorful polka-dot planters? Check this video for more details!
11. Tower of Plastic Bottles for Planting Herbs
Build a tower of plastic bottles for growing herbs in a small space. It also helps in saving water. Check this video!
12. Go Green Upside Down Hanging Planters
By planting herbs upside down, you’ll be keeping them off the ground, safeguarding from pests. This position will also expose them to sunlight well.
13. Turn Plastic Bottles Into the Cute Indoor Herb Garden
Leftover juice bottles or milk containers can be put to good use this way. Hang them by the sunny window and get a fresh supply of herbs! Details are here.
14. DIY Self-Watering Plastic Bottle Seed Starter
A fun DIY project, the self-watering system will allow fussy gardeners to grow herbs with ease!
15. Vertical Hanging Garden from Plastic Bottles
This video tutorial will guide you into making a beautiful herb wall garden using just the soda or water bottles.
16. DIY Plastic Bottle Herb Planters
It’s amazing how you could create a mini garden with 1-liter plastic bottles. Follow the steps in this DIY to make cute planters.
17. Hanging Planter With a Recycled Plastic Soda Bottle
Bottles, foil, tape, and thread are all the household items you need for this DIY. It’ll help you to save space and have a fresh harvest of herbs.