Do you want to grow Green Plants As a Curtain? Here are some fantastic ideas to cover up your windows with trailing specimens!
If you want a distinct eco-friendly look for your house, then pick one idea from the below images. The idea of having Green Plants As a Curtain provides you with natural filtered light, and these drapes purify the air too!
Here are the best trailing plants you can grow!
Green Plants As a Curtain
You can grow trailing plants, climbers, creepers, and vines as a curtain to beautify empty walls, big windows, balconies, and poolsides of your home. These innovative green curtains will work as a privacy screen that allows the light in as well.
1. Trailing Plants in Hanging Pots
2. A Green Window Shade
3. Climbing Plant as Curtain
Grow Clematis in your garden with these brilliant ideas!
4. Cucumber Plant as Green Curtain
5. Morning Glory as a Curtain
6. Hanging Trailing Plants
7. Dense Green Curtain
8. Trailing Plant Covering the Front Window
9. Hanging Window Plants
Check out these amazing houseplants that reduce dust in the air!
10. A Fine Living Curtain
11. Trailing Plants for Windows
12. Trailing Plant in Pots on Wall
13. Green Window by the Kitchen
Love Bonsais? Try growing Baobab bonsai like this!
14. Curtain Creeper
15. Potted Trailing Plants Covering the Entire Front of the House!
16. Curtain Creepers All Over!
17. Kitchen with a Green Window
Grow these beautiful houseplants on the east-facing window of your home!
18. Pothos All Over the Window!
19. A Green Plant Curtain on the Door
Get the best Tips to Grow Giant Leaf Pothos here!
20. Curtain Creeper with Other Plants
21. A Walkway With Trailing Plants
Wanna enjoy a tropical vibe on road trips? Grow these plants in your car!
22. Pothos Over the Wall Railing