These Pictures Prove Chinese Money Plant is a Perfect Tabletop Houseplant and why you should definitely add it to your plant collection!
With round and green leaves, Pilea peperomioides is a great specimen for tabletops and These Pictures Prove Chinese Money Plant is a Perfect Tabletop Houseplant!
Here’s all you need to know about growing Chinese money plant
These Pictures Prove Chinese Money is a Perfect Tabletop House Plant!
1. In a Glass Vase
2. On a Table with a Rustic Planter
3. With Two Black Candles and Stands
4. In Printed Pots
5. On a Wooden Stool
6. In a Cement Planter
7. In a Matching Powder Blue Planter
8. On a Wooden Floor
9. On a White Table
10. Small Chinese Money on a Plant Stand
11. On a Wooden Cabinet
12. On a Wooden Stool by a Couch
13. A Stunning Pilea!
14. Dark Leaf Chinese Money Plant in a Matching Pot
15. In a Wood Themed Pot
16. On a Coffee Table
17. A Lush Pilea!
18. A Gorgeous Flourishing Example!
19. On a Stand by a Well-Lit Window
20. A ‘Tall’ Specimen!
21. A Stubby Pilea on a Wooden Stool
22. In an Architectural Planter
23. Small Pilea on the Floor
24. Chinese Money Plant in Pot and Glasses