Here are some creative Balcony Herb Garden Ideas from Instagram that you can use to grow your own fresh and organic supply!
These Balcony Herb Garden Ideas from Instagram are a great way to utilize the space to grow a fresh supply for your kitchen and cuisines!
Here’s a complete tutorial on making a balcony herb garden
Balcony Herb Garden Ideas from Instagram
1. Herbs in Hanging Pots
2. Herbs with Flowers
3. In Hanging Containers
4. In Plastic Boxes with Other Plants
5. Parsley and Coriander
6. Different Potted Herbs
7. On a Plant Shelf
8. In a Wooden Stand
9. In Hanging Baskets
10. In Hanging Container with a Wooden Table
11. Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme!
12. Tomatoes and Herbs
13. A Balcony Full of Herbs
14. Potted Herbs in a Small Balcony
15. A Herb Box
16. Herbs in Colorful Vintage Cans
17. In Hanging Planter Bags
18. Lots of Herbs!
19. The Aromatic Mints!
20. Herbs and Edible Flowers
21. In Pots on a Metal Plant Stand
22. Potted Herbs on a Wooden Floor Balcony
23. In Marked Pots!
24. In Hanging Plastic Containers
25. Sky Rise Balcony Herb Garden!