Here are 23 Creative and Modern Indoor Plant Wall Decor Ideas that you can copy to transform any of your empty wall completely!
If you want to introduce greenery to your room creatively without sacrificing the floor space, then get inspired by these 23 modern Indoor Plant Wall Decor Ideas!
Learn how to trail plants from the wall here
Indoor Plant Wall Decor Ideas
1. Mini Plant Baskets Clamped on Wooden Planks
Fix jute baskets or other pots on wooden planks by means of clamps.
2. Staghorn Ferns on Wooden Boards
Here’s one of the most stylish ways to grow staghorn ferns in your home!
3. Hanging Planters on Wooden Frame
Fix a wooden frame on the wall and hang pots of different sizes on them.
4. Air Plants in Cute Geometric Holders
Hang or stick mini planters on the wall to display air plants.
5. Grid Frame for Climbing Plants
A metal grid frame like this is great for climbing plants like pothos.
6. Old Curtain Rods to Hang Planters
Hang containers of different sizes on curtain rods to grow herbs and salad greens in your kitchen.
7. Magnetic Self Watering Planters
These magnetic self-watering planters are perfect for refrigerators or walls to grow herbs and small plants.
8. Wire Wall Baskets
These wire wall baskets are best for empty spaces on walls to display different potted plants. Check out this Reddit discussion to learn how to do this!
9. Wire Mesh For Plants
Hang a wire mesh on any empty wall and utilize the space to showcase plants.
10. Wooden Geometric Sections to Display Plants
Make wooden sections of different geometric shapes and display faux plants in them.
11. Trailing Plants in Grouped White Planters on Wall
The contrasting color combination of white pots with the lush green foliage of the plant will make this arrangement stand out!
12. Hang in There!
A small wooden pallet frame on the wall is perfect to showcase different plants in little tubular pots.
13. Wooden Ladder for Climbing Plant
Placing a tall and narrow ladder like this, right behind the pot of a climbing plant like mini monstera or philodendron, will help it climb nicely.
14. Plant Hanger with Rod, Chain, and S-Hooks
Suspend a rod using chains and S-hooks to hang macrame planters!
15. Plant Cuttings in Test Tubes
Display cuttings of different plants in test tubes on wooden shelves on a wall. To see more propagation station ideas like this, click here!
16. A Pallet Shelf Wall
Make a pallet shelf wall with individual sections to display different plants either outdoors or indoors!
17. Climbing Plant on IKEA Memo Board with Clips
Decorate your room’s wall using faux or real climbing plants on IKEA’s memo board with clips.
18. Succulents in Hanging Wooden Boxes
Display succulents in hanging wooden boxes. You can also use artificial ones.
19. Space Efficient Wall Garden with Ladders
Hang ladders on a wall to showcase pots of different plants in matching white shade.
20. Hexagon Floating Shelves
Hexogon floating shelves on the wall are perfect to create an indoor wall garden.
21. Window Planter Made with Old Picture Frames
Make a window planter using old picture frames for a green wall! Details are here.
22. Terra Cotta Potted Plant Wall
Screw terra cotta color plastic pots on the wall, add a growing medium, and grow plants like succulents, air plants, or moss. Click here for details.
23. Concrete Living Wall Planters
These concrete planters are unique, easy to make, and allow everyone to create their own mini stackable vertical gardens or large living walls! Details are here.