After viewing these indoor Fiddle Leaf Fig Decor Ideas you’ll realize why it’s one of the best large houseplants and so popular.
The trend of fiddle leaf fig is not yet over. It’s still one of the most sought-after indoor plants even though it’s not an easy-to-grow plant but ficus lyrata has its charm. Place it in a boring room and it’ll become dramatic and lively, after all, there are not many 6-foot tall handsome houseplants.
The large scalloped leaves, towering height, and strong reddish-brown branches of fiddle leaf make it look like it has come from a tropical jungle. And the best part, it’s quite versatile and goes with every style of interior.
Check out our article on growing Fiddle Leaf Fig here
Fiddle Leaf Fig Decor Ideas
1. Look Who’s Peaking?
3. Tall Plants by a Bay Window
4. That Large Houseplant
5. Fill an Empty Corner
6. Perfect Shelf Plant
7. Green Corner in a Loft Room
8. Fiddle by a Baby’s Crib
9. Tall Plant in a Contemporary Apartment
10. Juice Bar with Nature’s Touch
11. Fiddle Leaf with a Zebra Plant
12. Green & Blue
13. A Center of Attraction
14. White Living Room with Greenery
15. Fiddle Leaf in a Guest Bedroom with Paintings
16. A Tall Fig in a Minimalistic Room
17. A Chic Urban Space With a Touch of Nature
18. A Giant Fiddle in a Glamorous Living Room
19. Fiddle Leaf and a Lounge Chair
20. A Funky Retro Space With a Planter
For more such living room decor ideas, check out our article here
21. Fill the Bedroom Gap!
22. Fireplace & Fiddle Leaf Ficus
23. A Green Spot By a Window and Piano
24. Touching the Sky!
25. Lush Fig in a Basket by the Stairs
26. At the Corner of a Mansion Style Room
27. Taking up the Space
28. In a Big Black Container
29. A Touch of Green in a White Room
30. A Tale of Two Figs
31. Standing Tall on a Pathway