Spring is here and it’s the time to delve into its admiration by reading these spring quotes and feel the excitement of working in warm and loose soil in your garden.
1. Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’
2. Spring: The music of open windows.
3. “Come, gentle Spring! Ethereal Mildness! Come.”
Also Read: April Garden Tasks
4. Spring Comes: The flowers learn their colored shapes.
5. It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days.
Henry David Thoreau
Also Read: Garden Sign Ideas
6. The earth laughs in flowers.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
8. Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.
9. I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.
10. Spring would not be spring without bird songs.
Francis M. Chapman
11. The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.
12. Loveliest of lovely things are they on earth that soonest pass away. The rose that lives its little hour is prized beyond the sculptured flower.
William C. Bryant
13. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
14. Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
Virgil A. Kraft
15. April is a promise that May is bound to keep.
16. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
17. Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems.
Rainer Maria Rilke
18. Keep your faith in all beautiful things; in the sun when it is hidden, in the Spring when it is gone.
Roy R. Gilson
19. It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.
20. I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.
21. Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?
22. “Sweet April Showers, Do spring May flowers.”
23. Every spring is the only spring–A perpetual astonishment.
24. I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees.
25. I love the smell of rain and growing things.
26. Spring is the fountain of love for thirsty winter.
Also Read: Earth Hour
27. To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.
28. In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
29. In every gardener, there is a child who believes in The Seed Fairy.
30. We have neglected the truth that a good farmer is a craftsman of the highest order, a kind of artist.
Also Read: Beautiful Garden Quotes