If you love sleeping in the vicinity of greenery, then have a look at the absolute best Plant Headboard Ideas for Ultimate Houseplant Lovers!
We all love natural vibes in our bedroom and there’s nothing like sleeping with lush green plants. If you want to include them near your bed, then check out these Plant Headboard Ideas for Ultimate Houseplant Lovers for inspiration!
Here are the best bedroom plants you can grow
Ultimate Plant Headboard Ideas
1. Bed Frame with Snake Plants
2. Dreamy Bedroom with Loads of Plants!
There’s nothing like having plants right behind and above your head in a green bedroom!
3. Plant Wall Above Bed
A wall full of plants, right above your head, will surely make you have a pleasant sleep.
4. Queen Sized Bed with Plants
A queen-sized bed with trailing plants above and potted plants at the sides.
5. Hanging Pots of Plants in a Bedroom
The three wooden planks on the wall create a lot of space to hand multiple pots of different trailing and other plants.
6. Bohemian Earthy Bedroom with Plants
A bohemian bedroom with pothos, wooden stool, hanging light, and a relaxing chair makes for a very relaxing setup!
7. Bedroom with Curtain and Potted Plants
A chic bedroom with potted plants behind the bed and a hanging vining plant looks absolutely amazing.
8. Decorated Headboard with Monstera
A decorated headboard with wooden accents and a potted monstera plant looks fabulous.
9. Wooden Planks with Built-in Containers
Wooden planks on the wall behind the bed with built-in containers is a great way to grow plants indoors in a limited space.
10. Master Bedroom Decor with Small and Tall Plants
Fill up the master bedroom with tall and small plants for a natural accent.
11. Small Bedroom with Potted Plants
The open space behind the bed can be cleverly used to keep potted plants and books.
12. Little Plants with String Lights
Make a wooden frame behind the bed and grow small plants with LED string lights. You can also use fake ones.
13. Bedroom with Hanging Tin Planters
A bedroom with hanging tin planters behind the bed and a side shelf full of plants will give it a mini jungle look!
14. An Eco Bedroom
This simple yet elegant bedroom arrangement looks just perfect with plants behind a bed with lights.
15. Plants Behind the Master Bed
A row of plants behind the bed with two hanging vines look really adorable.
16. Resort Style Bedroom Decor with Plants
Give a resort-like look to your bedroom with plants behind the bed and a large mirror.
17. Potted Plants on Bed Headboard
Mini potted plants on a headboard in a white themed bedroom look simple and classy.
18. Keep on Dreaming!
With such a green and lovely bedroom arrangement with plants, you will surely get a good night’s sleep.