Create this Mini Tiered Succulent Garden with spiller-filler-thriller succulent combinations.
Making this tiered succulent garden is easy. All you’ll need is cuttings or potted succulents, three pots, and quality potting mix.
1. Gather pots of different sizes
Select three pots of different sizes and fill them with a quality succulent mix.
2. Stake the pots one above other
Stake pots as shown in the picture. It’s super easy!
3. Grab succulent clippings
We used the cuttings of succulents in the picture above. You can choose any succulents you have.
4. Plant the cuttings with the help of fingers or a stick
Plant the cuttings carefully in your tiered garden using a twig or any other similar object.
5. Plant the bottom pot with a spilling succulent
Plant the trailing succulents in the bottom that can play the role of Spiller.
6. Plant the filler succulents in the middle pot
In the middle pot, grow filler succulents to cover the space.
7. Plant the top pot with thriller succulents
For thrillers, we planted mother of millions, donkey’s tail and echeveria.
8. Water it thoroughly with a sprayer
Water your tiered succulent garden well.
9. Place it at a right spot
Choose a location of your choice, but it must receive full sun to part sun.
Also Read: Succulents that Grow in Shade