Would you love a splash of bold hues in your yard? Try out these Landscaping with Cordyline Ideas for a vivid color show!
Revamp your backyard with drama and appeal with these eye-catching Landscaping with Cordyline ideas. This vivid foliage plant is a easy-grower and an exceptional appeal!
Have a look at the best indoor cordylines here
Landscaping with Cordyline
1. Add Contrast with Hawaiian Cordyline Along the Yard Wall
2. Vibrant Cordyline, Ferns, and Pretty Blooms Bordering the House
3. Vivid Cordyline with Other Colorful Foliage Plants
4. Tall Cordyline with Flowers
5. Colorful Cordylines and Lush Ferns Lining the Backyard
6. Add Urban Jungle Vibes with Cordyline and Tropical Plants
7. Raised Bed Landscaping with Cordylines and Other Plants
8. Red Pepper Cordyline and Painter’s Palette
9. Grow the Cordyline along Yard Pavement for a Gorgeous Landscape
10. Cordylines Lining the Privacy Screen in the Yard
11. Pair Burgandy Foliage Ti Plants with Yellow Bromeliads
12. Vibrant Cordyline and a Tall Banana
13. Eye-Catching Cordyline Bush with Crotons in the Yard
14. Add Depth to your Backyard with a Raised Cordyline Bed
15. Vibrant Tropical Corner!
16. Grow Tall Cordyline Privacy Screen Around Your House
17. Giant Ti Plants Stealing the Show!
18. Landscape Exteriors with Mini Cordylines
19. Cordylines in a Tropical Paradise!
20. Add a Bold Color Pop with Cordyline Red Sister
21. Grow Low-Lying Cordylines along the Rustic Stone Studded Walls
22. Border Your Garden Bed with Vibrant Cordyline
23. Cordyline Corner in the Backyard
24. In a Contrasting Line Up
25. A Group of Pretty Pinks!
26. Grow Cordyline Red Sensation on the Poolside
27. A Tall Cordyline by the Garden Gate
28. In Hanging Kokedama Balls
29. With Tropical Plants in the Yard