Lack of space can’t be the reason for not growing plants. We’re sharing 17 Balcony Garden Pictures posted by our readers for inspiration!
1. Balcony Flower Garden by Susan Suzy
Susan Suzy shared a picture of her beautiful balcony flower garden on our page.
2. Balcony Watermelon Farm by Israel Cisco Oliver Jr
3. Balcony Garden by Majda Mahmood
Majda Mahmood shared her small but beautiful balcony garden with us.
Also Read: Instagram Balcony Gardens for inspiration
4. Balcony Garden in Night by Tina Lorraine Goldsmith
Our Canadian reader Tina Lorraine Goldsmith from Hamilton, Ontario, shows us that a balcony can be a nice private seating space that you can enjoy in the night, after all the hustle bustle of the day.
5. Edible Balcony Garden by Kylie Kenny
The joy and comfort of growing homegrown vegetables and herbs can be experienced even in a small balcony. Kylie Kenny showed us how her balcony garden is doing. She has a small composter and irrigation system on it as well.
6. Succulent Balcony Garden by Alfiz Shahreen
Alfiz Shahreen from Dhaka, Bangladesh, posted a picture of her air plant collection and succulent balcony garden.
7. Colorful Balcony Garden by Tina Lorraine Goldsmith
8. Terrace Garden by Márta Wolf
This Terrace Garden by Márta Wolf from Budapest, Hungary has everything that urban gardeners lure for.
9. Lush Green Balcony Garden by John Duncan
Bring nature to your condo or apartment home by creating a lush and green balcony garden like John Duncan.
10. A Succulent Terrace by Steven Johnstone
Our Australian reader Steven Johnstone from Thornbury, Melbourne sent us his little succulent collection. We loved it!
11. Summer Balcony Garden
Anna McLeod, who lives in Burnaby, British Columbia shared her stunning balcony garden with the title–Summer in BC.
12. Back Porch Vertical Garden by Shiu Anne
Lots of plants hanging on hooks and wire mesh. Shiu Anne from Hong Kong shared her back porch vertical garden with us. It is very inspiring.
13. Small Balcony Garden by Sarah Castle
Sarah Castle‘s London balcony garden, which she is very proud of.
14. Balcony Flower Garden by Sarah Andler
Create a nice cozy private space for sitting with flowers outside on your balcony. This lovely balcony flower garden was shared by Sarah Andler from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
15. Bohemian Balcony Garden by Darling Dottie
This beautiful Bohemian Balcony Garden by Darling Dottie has a nice arrangement to lie down and relax.
16. Balcony with Privacy Screen by Nikoleta Kiapidou
Adding a privacy screen on your balcony is the best way to save yourself from prying eyes. This Barcelona Balcony picture was shared with us by Nikoleta Kiapidou.
17. A Cozy Balcony by Leslie Pettie
In an urban home, where outdoor space is premium, you can’t enjoy it anywhere else better than your balcony. This balcony garden picture belongs to Leslie Pettie.