Whether you are a rosarian, a beginner or a serial rose killer, you will love these interesting, informative and fun illustrations that will teach you everything you need to know about growing roses.
1. See below in the illustration, the basics of growing and planting roses.
3. Complete Rose Maintenance: In this chart (1 – 11), you can see how you need to treat your rose bush.
4. What are the easiest rose varieties? You might have known but the chart given here can be useful for you.
5. What are the Best Companions for Roses? Take help of this chart. You can save or share it for later use.
6. Though all roses are closely related to one another, there are still some determining characteristics for each. It’s easy to find a type that suits your needs, just follow this handy chart on approximate rose height.
7. Look through this chart to find out perfect rose varieties you can pick according to color.
8. Hybrid teas produce the showiest blooms. Below are some Hybrid Tea Rose Varieties
The illustrations given below are facilitative. Various Rose Propagation Methods.
10. Rose Propagation by Air Layering
11. Starting Rose Bush from Cutting
12. Propagating Roses in Potatoes
13. Rooting Roses in Plastic Bottle
14. Another Diagram on Propagating Roses in Potatoes (covered with glass jar)
15. Planting bare root roses? Find out how to do it in this handy chart
16. Planting Roses from container or nursery pot into the ground
These three excellent illustrations will teach you the proper way of Pruning Roses
17. Pruning Roses
18. Pruning Roses
19. Pruning Roses
Rose Grafting is an important technique, and if you face problem in grafting roses, these diagrams might help you.
20. Rose Grafting
21. Rose Grafting
Roses are heavy feeders and fertilizing them is an important task.
22. Epsom Salt for Roses
23. Using Banana Peel to Fertilize Roses
24. Let’s meet with the pests and diseases that affect the rose plant in the chart given below. This will help you in identifying them.
25. Make an organic rose fungus killer with the help of this recipe. All the products used are common in any home.
26. Identify rose nutrient deficiency symptoms using this chart
27. Now a tip: Growing roses? Plant garlic near them.
28. Add coffee grounds in the soil for growing roses, you can also opt for used tea grounds, tea bags or leaves.
29. Want to grow bigger roses? Disbudding of roses is done to produce bigger and better-colored blooms. It is achieved by placing the undesirable bud between the index finger and thumb and pinching it off.