Check out some beautiful Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill to have an idea of how you can grow them with style!
Utilize the open space of a window in your cooking place and add greenery with the help of these awesome Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill!
Have a look at the top tips on how to start a kitchen garden here
Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill
Have an unlimited fresh supply of your favorite herbs by growing them on a sunny windowsill.
1. Potted Herbs by the Kitchen Sink
2. Herbs in Glass
3. Herbs in Wooden Box
4. Edible Garden on a Windowsill
5. Different Herbs in Different Pots!
6. Mini Herb Pot by a Kitchen Window
7. Herbs with Other Plants on the Window with Candle
Grow flowers to add a dash of colors to your kitchen windows. If you have a sunny windowsill, the options will be endless!
8. Cut Flowers on Windowsill
9. Potted Flowers on a Window
10. Beautiful Pink Flower in White Pot
11. Flowers by the Kitchen Sink
12. Modern Kitchen with Flowers on the Window
Grow edible plants and enjoy a fresh harvest right at your kitchen window!
13. Potted Lemon Plant
14. Tomato Plants on a Kitchen Windowsill
Trailing plants add a bit of drama and greenery to a kitchen windowsill and fill up space nicely.
15. Large Kitchen Window with Vines and Other Plants
16. Vines in Hanging Baskets
17. Pothos with Spider and Other Plants
18. Trailing Succulent in a Metal Planter
Houseplants bring a dash of greenery and appeal to an empty kitchen windowsill.
19. Plants in Tin Bucket
20. Stubby Plant in a Ceramic Pot
21. Mini Garden on a Windowsill
22. Wheatgrass with Other Plants
23. Lush Plant on an Urban Kitchen Window
24. Hanging Plants Over the Kitchen Counter
25. Plants in Jute Pots
Easy to grow succulents are great for a dry and sunny kitchen windowsill!
26. Succulents and Other Plants
27. Succulents in Wooden Planter
28. Colorful Succulents in Cute Small Pots
29. In Clay Planters
Have a look at the Most Common Snake Plant Varieties here
30. Succulents in Mini Pots Inside a Wooden Stand