Check out some beautiful Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill to have an idea of how you can grow them with style!
Utilize the open space of a window in your cooking place and add greenery with the help of these awesome Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill!
Have a look at the top tips on how to start a kitchen garden here
Pictures of Houseplants on Kitchen Windowsill
Have an unlimited fresh supply of your favorite herbs by growing them on a sunny windowsill.
1. Potted Herbs by the Kitchen Sink
2. Herbs in Glass
3. Herbs in Wooden Box
4. Edible Garden on a Windowsill
Grow flowers to add a dash of colors to your kitchen windows. If you have a sunny windowsill, the options will be endless!
5. Cut Flowers on Windowsill
6. Potted Flowers on a Window
7. Beautiful Pink Flower in White Pot
Grow edible plants and enjoy a fresh harvest right at your kitchen window!
8. Potted Lemon Plant
9. Tomato Plants on a Kitchen Windowsill
Trailing plants add a bit of a drama and greenery to a kitchen windowsill and fill up space nicely.
10. Large Kitchen Window with Vines and Other Plants
11. Vines in Hanging Baskets
12. Pothos with Spider and Other Plants
13. Trailing Succulent in a Metal Planter
Houseplants bring a dash of greenery and appeal to an empty kitchen windowsill.
14. Plants in Tin Bucket
15. Stubby Plant in a Ceramic Pot
16. Mini Garden on a Windowsill
17. Wheatgrass with Other Plants
18. Lush Plant on an Urban Kitchen Window
Easy to grow succulents are great for a dry and sunny kitchen windowsill!
19. Succulents and Other Plants
20. Succulents in Wooden Planter
21. Colorful Succulents in Cute Small Pots
22. In Clay Planters